Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call from Call Pilot Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitsalo

IS-IT--Management
Aug 9, 2006
CA
Hi, I have a phantom four digits DN which forwards to long distance number (91xxxxxxx). It works if I dial this number from my phone set. But if Call Pilot apps dial to this number, it doesn't work. It (Call Pilot Apps) works if I change this forwarding number to local number (9area code & xxxxxxx) or (91800xxxxxxx).
What am I doing wrong? How do I make this long distance call work from Call Pilot Apps please?
Many thanks in advance...

Check your restriction permission lists to make sure you can dial the number.

John

Here's one. With all the hub bub about 2/29/2008 on IP sets, how many of you are set up to accept the new Daylight Time change. It is next weekend so search the forum for the change needed, or you will be rushing to change that monday AM.

Just a thought, does the network setting on your Callpilot/PBX agents allow long distance ? Another place to check might be the NCOS of the agents. I suspect most places have their CP agents capable of LD however because of the "billing issues" our CP sites have the LD restricted at the the agent level 1st and we utilize the RPL configurations for access restrictions second.

TGD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back