Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

predding42

IS-IT--Management
Dec 17, 2009
US
I have a NBX v3000 and i am having trouble with call forwarding. If I place a phone on call forward all or adjust the call forward settings under user configuration the call will only forward if I call from an internal extension. It will not however forward calling from an external number, I recieve a call fwrd cancelled message on the phone and or a busy signal on the external line. Any help would very appreciated.

Engjohn Thank you for your help. However, I have tried this with a Cos member of the super users gropup which allows trunk to trunk routing, to no avail. I also tried setting my PRI groups to unrestricted trunk to trunk also with no luck. Is there another place within the system to enable trunk to trunk that i am unaware of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back