Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call forwarding SX200

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.K

Programmer
Oct 11, 2016
CA
Hi, can someone please help me! How can I transfer an EXT to another after few rings without having to program or press a call forward soft key on the phone ?

Thank you jpruder. I was able to do it by configuring a tenant in form 19 and assign it to the ext that I wanted to be forwarded.

I have a similar question please, Incoming calls ring LDN button on the console that assigned DIR number 7903, if there is no answer on that DIR calls get forwarded to the VM of 7903 and what I'm trying to do is to get the calls routed to the AA day MSG on busy/no answer instead. the console ext is 7999, but neither 7903 nor 7999 are in form 9. any thoughts ?

No Mailbox = AA

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

jpruder my bad what happen is that there is no mailbox for the LDN, If no answer there the call gets transferred to ext 1168 and if there is no answer on 1168 it goes to the VM for 1168. So I want calls to go to the AA when there is no answer on the LDN.

Assuming you no longer want it to go to 1168

Change the Night1 answering position in either form 14 for analog trunks or form 19 for Digital trunks to be Voicemail

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back