Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forwarding mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrowingInNortel

Technical User
Mar 25, 2019
CA
One of my extensions does not have call forwarding set up, but after 2 rings it is forwarding to another extension in the building. I am at a loss - any suggestions?

You have not mentioned which Callpilot/Version software you have nor have you replied/update a couple of your other posts that already asked for an update.

The help here is free via the time we spend trying to help people, we appreciate the return in you spending time to update the threads so we are not left hanging.

Thanks

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Hey curlycord, I just updated an old thread, sorry for leaving you hanging. I am immensely grateful for all the advice you and others provide here, I would truly be sunk without it.

I mentioned in another thread I'm not sure which version I'm on - the only info which seems related is Voice Mail Version: 31.10.36.22, not sure if that provides any insight?

That's great, thanks!

What you have then is either the Callpilot 100 or Callpilot 150, the 100 has 2 light on the left and the 150 has 4 lights on the left....both use the software.

You have posted in the voice mail forum so will presume you want the phone to go to voice mail instead of this other DN.

In programming under Sets & Terminals and the DN of the problem set look for Capabilities then Forward No Answer and change it to the DN of Callpilot then change the ring count to probably something higher like 3 or 4. Also check Forward Busy and make sure it goes to none or where you want it too.

To get the DN of the Callpilot do Feature 985 and it will tell you.

See if that helps.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Can confirm I'm on Callpilot 150. And thank you, that was exactly the problem! Colleagues are very happy and grateful, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back