Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call forwarding issue 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldward

MIS
Sep 12, 2003
US
I have a MICS 4.1XC with a NAM 4.0.04E.
Seems like yesterday calls stopped forwarding to any user's mailbox, it goes to the General Mailbox instead. Transfer to voicemail works ok, nite mode works, just not forward to voicemail. System has been working well for several years.

Ideas?

Could the CFNA # have changed to not be the Pilot DN for VM. Feature 985 = DN of VM,check the sets FNA.

The person you've called is not available", then the greeting they use for nites plays. F985 is correct. No ACD, only one NAM.
This sounds like the issue when they went to 5.0 and a floppy was needed to fix the NAM (unplug NAM, insert disk, power up and wait for two beeps, power down and remove disk, power up again).

phoneguy427, I checked and it was set to no, changed to yes and it seems to have fixed it.
I wonder how it got set to no when I'm the only one to work on it.

Thank you, again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back