Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forwarding Hunt Group Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjcunni2000

IS-IT--Management
Oct 5, 2012
US
Here is my problem in a nutshell:
the main number comes in on a PRI, into a hunt group, which rings at 3 locations (recp, wireless, admin). They would like to set up another group that the receptionist can active, that will ring on 6 different location. I cant get it to work. ive created another hunt group with the new users in it. made it collective with call waiting. i tried to set a button on the recpt. device. but i cant get anything to forward to te new hunt group. every time i try to activate it the orginal hunt group still rings. Basically is there a way for the users to swap between hunt groups for a incomming number that doesnt have a device?

Set the OG hunt group with an out of service route to the new hunt group. Give reception a short code or button to set the OG hunt group out of service. Tell her it's away mode.

Inter.bmp

Kids, Kids, It's Avaya. You're both right.

so under the incoming call route, set the fallback extension to the new hunt group for the main DID? or would it be under the hunt groups, putting the out of service fallback group to the new hunt(202) group for the OG huntgroup(444)?

then under the user create a button, Set Hunt Group Out of Service and set the action data to the Og Hunt group(444)?
Then when she want to put it back to the OG huntgroup (444) she just has to untick the Out Of Service button?

Sorry for the dopey questions, just want to make sure i'm understanding everything.

Leave your ICR alone. Set oos destination for your og hg to oos to your new hg.
Need one toggle button or two Cs. One for hg oos set and one for hg oos clear.

Inter.bmp

Kids, Kids, It's Avaya. You're both right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back