Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward to SDN, need a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl1input

Technical User
Apr 17, 2006
GB
Hi

CS1000 r5, Call Pilot 201i v4

Users want to be able to forward calls (Hunt / FDN) to an Application with two option. 1 leave a message or 2 to speak to operator.

So I have a Call Pilot Application built that is a menu with two options, 1 to leave Voicemail (call xfer) or 2 to speak to Operator.

This App is assigned to SDN 7200.

7200 is a Phantom in PBX with DCFW 4 to 7000 (Voicemail).

Sets have FDN and Hunt set to 7200.

I know that the number dialed e.g. ex 4000 is carried thru in to Call Pilot, so the only way it will work is to build an SDN of 4000. This works, but i have over 1000 sets and the max number of SDN's is 300.

Is there any other ways around this?

Change 7200 to a Dummy ACDDN and set CALP on the ACDDN to TER.

Or try adding SFA to the phantom CLS

Why don't you use the revert DN in the mailbox and in their greetings tell people to leave a message or press '0' to send it to whatever ext they want it to go to....

Thanks all

I revert method will do the job, although this requires almost 1000 mailboxes to have the "Revert DN" box populated and all the greeting re-recorded.

Someone will be busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back