Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward to MARP NON Key 0 DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyy1023

Technical User
Dec 16, 2003
US
All,

I am setting up CFW to an external number. That is set-up already.

I have 8 phones set-up exactly the same.
I need to set MARP on one of the phones which appears on Key 9. When I forward the phone I want the number on Key 9 for that phone to go to the external number I choose?

In the meantime I moved the number to key 0 so it works, but is there a way to set it up so all phones are standard with the same set-up and not have to change all the phones to key 0?

thanks

no, your trying to build a pbx to emulate a keysystem. the system will allow that but does not make it easy.. one out of a 1000 sets actually needs more then one or two numbers.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I thought that call forward fwd's all the numbers on that phone, not just the one on key 0?

so if I had 2000 as key 0 and 2001 as key 1 and 2002 as key 2, only 2000 on key 0 AND is the MARP will forward?

DN's on keys 01 and up will forward only if they do not appear on any other set but the MARP'd one.

Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem. -P. Vergilius Maro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back