Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward to CO from KX-TD1232

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbaker

IS-IT--Management
Mar 19, 2004
US
I have a station permantly forwarded to an outside CO line so that we can simply transfer calls that terminate at one location to another. It seems there may be an impedence mismatch once the call is initiated. Am I attempting to do something the switch is not designed for?

there are chips that can be added that kicks up the gain on the calls!

Hey cwc3. I am not aware of that solution. I would be interested in hearing more about your suggestion, and I have one question. Do you add these chips to the phone line, and if so, would it make the phone lines louder for normal calls as well as conferenced/transfered calls?

Call valley national distributors if you are a certified dealer or price details personally I haven't installed any of these chips but the are supposed to kick up the db gain on conf calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back