Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward to CallPilot Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie2

Programmer
Jul 26, 2005
US
Posted for a collegue...

We have a 61C rls 4.5 CallPilot rls 4.
I built a menu in CallPilot "6800" put in SDN table.
When I call 6800 I get the menu.

When I call forward any phone to 6800 I get voicemail box for the extension that was forwarded to 6800.

6800 is programmed in the switch as ACD night call forwarded to CDN

4000 is main voicemail number.

This worked in Meridian Mail thru the voice service DN table. Tried to NCFW to CallPilot agents in 61 got ring no answer.

I am trying to get the menu to handle the calls when phone is forwarded to menu.

Where do you set the CALP option?

in ld 23 for the acd dn xxxx, in this case its 6800

I am not seeing the CALP option. What release did this come out in?

He is on a Option 61 and I am testing on an 81C with R3.0.

Let me rephrase that... I am testing on a 61 and 81 w/3.0.

He has the 4.5.

Is the CALP option new on R4.5 or 4.0?

yyrkroon, Thanks for the help!

He tried the CALP TER on 6800 in his system, but it did not help!

Sorry I couldn't be more help, the problem you're descirbing is usually fixed by settting CALP to TER (terminating dn) is the pbx current on its deplist? Try it using a phantom tn instead of a dummy acddn

The CALP prompt is a new feature starting with 4.0

add a vsdn for your ext and point it to the menu service.. the mail looks at the original dialed dn, always.. by doing that you can add a menu option to express mail your mailbox but when your phone fna's hunts to mail it will menu..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

He wants the users HUNT/FDN to go to the users mailbox normally, but to the menu when they forward.

I tried your suggestion on my 81c_3.0 and CP4.0 and when I added the DN to the SDN table, the call went to the menu everytime and would never hit the mailbox.

@jamie2

Have you tried making 6800 as a phantom TN that's DCFW to CP VoiceMessaging CDN? You might also have to toggle the CDB OPT between CFF and CFO.

If you have and it didn't work, you're looking at a patch issue.

Hello
since Rel 4.5 in the route data block a new prompt ARDN is availible. If you set it to YES the last redirected number will be the information to the callpilot (in your scenario 6800) if you set it to NO the first number will be the information to the callpilot (in your scenario the extension number)
mfg wallae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back