Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call forward to a remote phone 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

enkhp

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2003
US
Our phone is set up to forward remote phone. When caller dial our DID Audix will givve options 1 to voicemail or 0 to forward to a cell phone. I am trying to change the cell number(remote phone) but I cannot figure out how. Any ideas will certainly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Depends how the audix is sending the call, does it go to an already-forwarded extension?

Pepperz@charter.net

You should be able to have the call forwarded before the Audix picks up.

-Trying changing the coverage for that extension to "delayed coverage" and let the phone system forward the call before Audix gets it.

Make sure "trunk to trunk transfer" and "remote call forward" are enabled under extensions in sys prog.

in the audix do a list attendant command to find your auto attendant mbx that is performing this function. Type disp sub xxxx where xxxx is the mbx of the auto attendant. Go to the 3rd page of the mbx screen to view the single digit menu. The 0 option will identify what the ext number is that the auto attendant is sending the calls to. That extension is the one that you will need to modify the call forwarding.

Thank you Guys for the input. I changed the remote phone number by #80 and entering the auth code then forward it to new phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back