Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Forward remotely

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawg2

Technical User
Mar 30, 2004
Hi,
I have a opt 61c, is there a way to do a call forward remotely beside ACD on a 500 set? I have everything ready if I was at the phyiscal site I know I just need to go the TN and #1 and dial XXXX. But I was wondering if I called into the switch how could do a remote forward? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Need to do this by this weekend.
Thanks,
Susan

To do this from an off switch phone,you would need the DISA pkg,and use FFC's.Note the DISA package is just another door for toll fraud since it would click back to dial tone from the PBX.

Damookster
Thank yoiu for the information. I guess I will just have to do acd or drive to the site. Because we block disa for toll fraud reasons.

One thing you could do is forward no answer the phone to the remote location and put the number of rings to 1 or 2.

Thanks Hawks for the information that is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back