Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call forward outside on DID call

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWBCCS

Systems Engineer
Oct 8, 2020
US
NEC SV9300 Version 8......Anyone experienced a DID call to a station that is call forwarded outside that will NOT work? When dial the extension internally it forwards correctly. When transferred to the station it works correctly. Will not work when call the DID number assigned to the station directly. I have checked all settings I can find. I have setup this scenario before at other sites and made it work. Any ideas?

How is your call forwarding set for that extension?

Set in E600 Call forward all to 9,xxxxxxxxxx
This seems to be a timer issue and the carrier rejects it. Can transfer to the station and call forward all works, can dial through auto attendant and call forward all works. Only when call the DID number directly the call will not forward all to the destination.

Check command 08>028 and 360>xxyy. Be careful! You may get a hung trunk connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back