Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Flow Out Tracking? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilabell

MIS
Apr 29, 2003
US
Hello,

I need some assitance with call flow outs. I know that a flow out on the reports indicates that the call was handed off to another application or external destination and is not handled by the agent. However, what I am seeking is a way to determine specifically where the call flowed out to? For example we have another call center that handles our overflow calls if the call is not taken by the agent within 30 seconds. Is there a DNIS report that I can pull or something similar so that I can calculate which group the call flowed out to or if it went to an application such as voice mail? I think the assumption is that any time a manager sees "flow out" the believe that the agents are not picking up the call fast enough, that may be the case however the caller may have chosen the option to leave a voice mail and have an agent return their call.We need to be able to tell the difference. I am a newbie so any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Lilabell

Hi Lilabell

Do you have access to the route call detail database? This will tell you the label the call terminated on for each call depending on how your routing works this may provide you the details you require

Thank you so much for the reply PappaG, we do have access and I think this should get us what we need.

Thanks again!
Lilabell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back