Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Flow in Coral 500 when Aeonix is not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckbourke

Technical User
Sep 21, 2015
CA
I am a relative newbie to the Tadiran Coral 500 PBX and Aeonix (ACC) systems and need some information on what happens to a call if the Aeonix ACC is down. Before implementing the ACC the call flow was as follows:

1. Incomming call accesses the PBX and is redirected to an external Seamail server to check for dates and hours of operation and holidays.
2. Call is then sent from Seamail server back to the PBX and a specific Library. (i.e. Library 6352 or Payments).
3. Library 6352 is setup with OutTK 5609 which is a WAIT QUEUE.
4. Wait Queue 5609 is setup to OVERFLOW to BOSS GROUP 5050 (Overflow Queue) after 1.5 seconds.
5. Boss Group 5050 is configured with extensions of the Call Centre agents and the App Ring Ctrl is set to "Immediate Ring".
6. If no agents are logged on or the call is waiting for awhile then it is redirected to library 6399 which sends the call to OutTK 4000 or our General Voicemail Box.

We then implemented the ACC which is running on an Wintel server separate from the PBX. The Libraries OutTK were changed to WAIT QUEUE 5605 which I understand to be the ACC server. The new call flow is detailed in the .GIF attachment.

When the ACC server is down we still receive calls but they seem to be going to only certain extensions. I would like to find out how a call behaves when the ACC (Wait Queue 5605) is not functioning and what happens to call if they ring an agents extension who doesn't answer. Are these calls abandoned or will it ring another agents extension until it is answered and will it eventually go to the General Voicemail after a certain time?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=83fde3c9-0d39-4784-9af9-ea941a04af2a&file=Tadiran_Call_Flow.gif
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back