Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Flagging via CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatX

IS-IT--Management
Apr 19, 2002
ZA
Greetings,

I manage a DEFINITY G3r v9, to which we route calls internationally over PSTN (call center - 5 x E1 ISDN PRI's). We have intermittent line problems with certain inbound call types and I'd like to enable a feature whereby the call center agents can push a button on their phone to "flag" the call in CMS. I'd like to see a report with the time, the VDN, the trunk and the agent details. The default stroke count reports don't provide enough information, unfortunately.

The only way I've found of doing this is via the malicious call trace facility - there's a great exception report in CentreVu Supervisor which shows all the details I require. However, I'm concerned about the fact that it might be also reporting MCT info. to the telco. Is there any other way of doing what I require? Is there a way of telling MCT not to notify the telco? I find the section in the manual confusing.

Thanks for any help!

If you are tracing your agents then you may find settign up a call work code could help in this instance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back