Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call center setup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvw

IS-IT--Management
Feb 15, 2001
US
Can someone help me find the basic setup for a call center. I need to setup a hunt group number so difference station can login and take calls for that group. I need to set this up from the start so I'm look for a basic setup information. I have C.M.2 on a S8700 with 40 logged-in ACD agents. Any help would be great appreciated.

First: Create skill, and all featueres:

vector:y or n
acd:y or n
queue:y or no

for EAS:
Then administer agents using the following command

add agent-loginID X

then fill up the form, and put the skill number that you had administered previously.

Create vector X

1:wait-time 0 second hearing silence
2:queue to skill XYZ pri m
3:ann or wait time 30s hearinh music
4:goto step 3 if uncoditionaly
5:stop

create VDN with the vector X assigned to it.

Create agent's fac codes:(ch fea - find the call center page)

try to login agent using loginFAC followed by the skill number. You can also create buttons on phone that will perform login and all others operation.

Note: When you login your agent, he will not be in available state,but in aux. So after logging in the agent you must type autoIN fac.

Hope this helps.
GuzaPasha

What Call Center features have you purchased? The call center design depends on the software that is active. Avaya sells the packages in three different configurations: Call Center-Basic which does not include vectoring or expert agent. Call flow is very simple. Agents can log into a maximum of 4 hunt groups. You can have a first announcement and a second announcement that repeats.; Call Center-Deluxe includes vectoring, but not expert agent. Vectoring gives you the ability to do complex routing based on logic (if, then, else). Vectoring lets you manage time-of-day routing automatically. Agents can still log into up to 4 hunt groups; Call Center-Elite includes vectoring and expert agent. With expert agent you can log into 60 hunt groups with a single login.

Kevin

I am trying to find out a way for agents to automatically go to a "auto-in" state when they first login. Is this possible for the Call Master IV's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back