Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Reports are Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelquin

Technical User
Jul 4, 2007
US
I have a customer with a call pilot 3.1 with Call center reporting. They can access their IPview and access real time reporting but they can't get reports. The reports come with all of the values being zeros. I checked the connection in admin and in connection status it says that it has 100% download and the last file was from 08/06/09. I can download reports before 08/06 but anything after is all zero values. I tested the server connection and it passed. I removed the RCC program and reloaded it. No go! Rebooted the Call Pilot and still no download after 08/06 date. Thanks for any help!

Check to make sure the firewall was turned on, updates to the computer, antivirus turned on or java has been updated.

The server has no internet connection. The Java update has been turned off. The firewall has been turned off.

Also noticed that only ports 1 and 2 are active. Port 3 and 4 are inactive even though they are connected. In port status port 3 & 4 are unequipped. Can this cause problems down loading reports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back