Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Reporting on Call Pilot 150 Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutphones

Technical User
Sep 19, 2002
US
We have installed the Nortel CCRS Application Server version 31.10.28c.16 and the Reporting for Call Center Client version 2.4.358.6.61 on a PC running Windows XP Pro & IIS. There is no firewall enabled and no ports are being blocked, Ports 8088, 6010, 6011, 2222, 2223, 2224 are all responding and open. This PC is clean fresh install with all the current updates and no other applications are installed and running. The PC is also running Java 1.6.

The Call Pilot 150 is running release 31.10.31.22 and has the settings for ‘enable cc reporting data stream’ enabled.

In testing the CCRS Application Server settings and using the Test Config function the Port to the RCC 8088 is successful as is the test to the Call Pilot on ports 2222, 2223, 2224.

When setting up and making the connection to the Call Center to connect and download the Data and Call history, the pop up window never shows any calls or data and the Main window errors out with the following: 'Information: Could not determine Contact Center status. Please check the Contact Center Status field on the System Status page or try again.' (The popup window also shows the Status as green) And when I check the System Status page it shows OK.

Anyone experience any simliar issues or have any idea how we can address this problem? Any feedback would be appreciated.

I do remember there being an issue with the latest Java release.

Does anyone know if that's been corrected? I think 1.5 was the last that ran the application clean.

Yes DO NOT RUN THE UPDATED JAVA!!! It simply will not work. Had something similar to this and after hours on site found it to be the updated java. Go into add/remove programs and uninstall all versions of Java and install a version under the newest - I think it was 1.5 - can't remember was awhile ago.

I have experianced issues with the RCC, with recent Java releases. Everything appears to work as you stated, but it won't run. Do as the others have advised and lower your Jave to 1.4 or below.

I would not advise downgrading your Java as a fix. I notice in your post that you say your macnine is running Java 1.6. This is the Java that the latest RCC installs on your computer & I have not had any problems with it. Don't have any other ideas on how to fix your problem.

RCC never installed Java 1.6 on my machine since I already had and updated version. Still RCC would NOT connect to the callpilot even though it was all green. I had to remove ALL versions of java on the computer and re-install java 1.6 to get it all to come together.

Component Name(s): Reporting for Contact Center
Component Version Number(s): 2.4.358.0.61

Compatibility and Dependencies For Voicemail/Call Center:
Call Center App Server
Java 1.6 (included in RCC installation)
MySQL 4.1.14 (included in RCC installation)
Crystal Reports (included in RCC installation)
IIS 5 and 6

Rik - The three company's I have RCC installed, they have java 1.4.2 and the latest CP s/w. I have not updated the software on the PC.

You could very well be running the latest call pilot software with an older version of reporting for contact center. Don't confuse the two. The older versions of RCC do run the 1.4.2_03 version of Java.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back