Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Reporting not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelquin

Technical User
Jul 4, 2007
US
I had a customer who has a MICS 6.1 and a call pilot 3.1. They are using call reporting on a XP computer. The Power was turned off on the PC. When the PC was powered up the ipview stopped working. Checked all of the setting and everything was good. I deleted the call reporting program and reinstalled it. The ipview is now working but I can't log in to the admin page. a "connect to 10.26.37.11 login page". I put in the user name & password but doesn't let me in. After 3 tries it it gives me Authorization Required web page. From a PC on the network, when I try to login I get a under construction web page. One thing that I did was when unistalling the call reporting I didn't restart the PC before reinstall the call reporting program. Wouls this cause the problem? Thanks for any help.

Sounds like the computer might of been updated when it rebooted. Search all my posts, to see what version of java you must have. Also, make sure your firewall is off.

I will return to the site and check the java program. I don't to reinstall the whole thing. The firewall is turned off and no virus protection.

Went to site and checked the Java. It was 4.1 release. I deleted the call center reporting software and the rebooted the machine. I reinstalled the software and rebooted it. Everything is now working! I think that when PC was powered down and then started up, any update in it was installed causing problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back