Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call center recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notamast

Technical User
Mar 7, 2018
US
I'm looking for reliable call center software for a small business( 5 employees ). First time shopping for this and I had a look at reviews. There's a lot of good reviews on Five9. Anyone ever used them? Any other recommendations? I can't afford to waste time and money on a bad provider so any input would help. Thanks

Which Call Center software to use depends on your requirements.

Seems like you already are on IPOCC since you've posted on that forum.
If you already invested in that and have issues your current provider can't solve you might consider asking Avaya for a new BP unless you have requirements not covered by the product.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

For the number of agents an online provider like five9 is probably your best bet and will give you the most features at the minimum cost. It really depends on what you define as a Call Center.

Yeah... call center could mean incoming, outgoing, robocall, help desk...

Just my $.02

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

Queuing on many systems can be done without sophisticated software.

Whether you want reportable stats on the agents is a major consideration.

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back