Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rval80

Technical User
Sep 23, 2009
US
Been a long time since I've dealt with a Nortel Call Center, but my question is, does an agent automatically get logged out due to inactivity? If so, is there a way to turn that off? It's a MICS with a Call Pilot 150 3.1

Going from memory.

Agent is not logged out due to inactivity as in no calls. Agents are logged out due to missed calls. No you can't change that.

Marv ccna

Thanks for the response. I have a customer that uses the Nortel as a backup to their Avaya, and they had an issue last night and didn't realize the Nortel phones were all logged out. I thought it may have done that automatically due to no call coming in.

Maybe programming a Log in/out button might show an indicator?

Add me to LinkedIN

small-logo-sig.png

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, CAN

They do have that. I was just wondering how they would have gotten logged out without physically logging out. That's why I thought maybe the inactivity automatically logged them out. It also looks like they had some power issues and the system got rebooted, so I'm wondering if that may have logged them out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back