Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call center monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBG

IS-IT--Management
Nov 30, 2004
US
I have a definity G3. I have a Hunt-Group setup to go to least active station. I do not have acd. I want to be able to tell which stations are answering calls and how long they are on a call also which stations are on Do not Distrub.
Is there any way to do this?
PS. I have callWhere if anyone is familiar with this it gives some reports, but i am not sure if the smdr on the switch can be changed to get different data.

Thanks
Keith

Check your customer-options for the option 'BCMS', this will allow you to make a lot of reports. But I'm afraid that, without ACD, this won't help you much... Let me know and we'll see what we can do.

Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Maarten Copini

-Please let fellow members know if their post was of any help-

This will only work in real-time, but if you use this command: "status station xxxx" and if SAC Activated Says Y or N, means they have send-calls Y=On, N=Off, you can also tell if they are on the phone if Service State: =in-service/off hook. You can listen in to the call by using the service-observ feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back