Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call CEnter CP150 Date Issue 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

geauxnads

Vendor
Jan 7, 2004
US
We have a problem in our call center reports. The drop down combo box for date does not allow 2009 to be selected. It only allows 2003-2008 as possibilities.

The system’s daily auto-generated reports are OK. The problem only exists when you select the Reports option from the call center reporting.

Any ideas?

You need to patch/upgrade to latest.

Call Center Reporting Client (CP 31.10.31.22)
CallPilotDesktopMessaging (CP 31.10.31.22)
RCC server software 31.10.28c or up

I have the same issue, it only gives me 2003-2008. I have just upgraded my CallPilot to 31.10.31.22. But it didn't resolve the issue.

For the Call Center Reporting Client, I see v 2.2.116. Is this the version number?

Thanks.

geauxnads,

I have found a solution to this problem.
You can open this file in notepad:
x:\\program files\nortel networks\reporting for call center\website\rcc\report_pages\common\inc_date_select

search for:

Dim Yearstop
i=2003
yearstop=i+5

You can change the 5 to 10 or whatever number of years you want it to run. You have to change it one more time in the middle of the script, where it states:

i=2003
yearstop=i+5

Once you have changed these 2 areas, you will see 2009 in the drop down list when you run the report. Hope this can help you. I asked a few Nortel support and they had no clues.

Thanks Bonnietsw as that was a very easy solution that worked !!

Thanks Bonnietsw! Works like a charm and saved my Friday from ruination!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back