Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Connection webgui page

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramitchell

Technical User
Mar 16, 2010
US
I finally was able to get a dedicated PC to install the reporting software on. The Call Center Reporting Server installed without error and is using all default settings; listening on 8088 and SSL is checked. Clicking TEST CONFIG results in successful tests.

The Reporting for Call Center Client installed without error and I was able to launch the login webpage. I logged in, changed the admin password and opened the Call Center Connection page.

The BOTTOM "Select an IP Address" drop down showed only the local PC ip address, which appears to be by design. - all is good there.

I logged into the CallPilot and reset the CCRS password to the default of "CCRS", all should be good there too.

The TOP entry field is asking for "IP Address/Network Name". I have read the Reporting for Call Center Setup and Operations Guide, have tried multiple variations of ip addresses and port numbers, have tried both with and without SSL (yes I changed SSL on the CCRS as well and rebooted when asked), yet I still get a connection error message.

The IPaddress of my CallPilot is .20; the IPAddress of the dedicated PC that I installed the software on is .41

WHAT IPA goes in the top field? I have tried:

-) .20; SSL
-) .20:8088; SSL
-) .20; No SSL
-) .20:8088: No SSL
-) .41; SSL
-) .41:8088; SSL
-) .41; No SSL
-) .41:8088; No SSL

I have also ben careful to make sure that in changing from SSL to no SSL, that I also change the Call Center Reporting Server as well, and have rebooted when prompted.

I have no firewalls or AV software that should be blocking any of these ports.

Very frustrating. I'd appreciate any insight or assistance.

You must set BCM IP ADDRESS
-- PASSWORD: CCRS
Confirm: CCRS
check SSL box

We dont have BCM. We only have CallPilot 150. The IPA for the CallPilot is .20 and I've tried that many times. I've also tried .20:8088, and all the other standard ports like 80, 2222, 2223, 2224 all with SSL checked on.

I dont undersatnd why this isnt connecting. Is there anything I can look for on the CallPilot that will show me connection errors?

What else can I do?

IP Address: callpilot IP Address
CCRS PASSWORD: CCRS
CONFIRM: CCRS
SSL: CHECK BOX

ping from PC where you installed CCR to Callpilot
Do you have CCR Licences on Callpilot?
On Callpilot,do you can open CC menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor