Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Center Agent Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymz462

MIS
Dec 7, 2006
US
I've set up a CallPilot Call Center on my main BCM and it's working fine. However, one of my agents will be located at a satellite office that has its own BCM. If I try to use F904 to login to the Call Center from the satellite, I obviously run into trouble because there's no Call Center configured on the satellite BCM.

Is there any way to get my satellite agent logged into the Call Center on my main BCM?

NO it will not work. You could use an MCK extender and have them on the system that has the CC.

If its a BCM you could install an IP set at the satellite office.

Option 1: Like CTCINY said, if it's an IP set, you could just register that set at your main site, but if both sites are far from each other then you run into things like when calling out, you would be calling out of your main site.

Option 2: You could install a softphone on that users PC and register it with the main site and use it only for call center calls.

This is assuming both BCM's are networked together.

depending on distance
you could setup a opx ext to the satellite office

or as said above, have a vpn setup to the callcenter and use a softphone which will also give you access to the callcenter and ipview if used

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back