Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call-By-Call statistics shows 2 identical call in different way

Status
Not open for further replies.

efm2003

IS-IT--Management
Jun 22, 2011
UA
I have Nortel CC 6.0 with MPS500 IVR in our office.
Below a problem.
2 calls in different time are blind transfered by IVR to one CDN 72731 binded to the skillset Inform. There is always a logged in agent in this skillset. No difference between the calls, they go through the same scripts Master, OV_Primary_From_IVR, secondary script. But starting from the row 31 (see a table in the file attached) there is a difference in the calls flow - one call is queeed to skillset while other at one storke is presented to the agent from this skillset. As a result in skillset statistics we have offered calls<answered calls. I can't understand why the call not often pegs against skillset, why not queeing to skillset?
Any idea?

We seem to encounter the same with CC7 and a Genesys VoicePortal:
When dialing directly to the CDN all works out fine, but when offered via the GVP it's presented to the default routing.
This only happens when CDN's of more than 4 digits are involved!

Our workaround was to setup 4 digit phantom dn's with dcfw to the CDN's.
I still need the solution though, as my numbering plan went down the drain now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back