Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call-back service for employees abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.

costkiller

Instructor
Sep 11, 2002
FR
Hi. This is a question about callback, but not from a standard Call Center point of view, I guess....
I want to know if a Definity system can be set up to enable employees abroad to request a callback to their mobile phone. The trigger for the callback should be an unanswered (thus free) call to the PABX, originated by the employee.

Once the connection is established through callback, the employee may want to access a DISA-like dial tone facility, in order to dial an external destination number. The purpose is to transfer call costs from the mobile to the fixed network....

Thanks for any reply.

Try with the external notification on the audix system.

Explanation.

the caller leave a mesasge on is audix mail box.
the caller hangup the audix call the external notification number.
after the guys is connected to his audix mail box and he can make atransfer to his definity with a code (you can found it in the Audix documentation. he dial the remote access and the barrier code and if the cor of the barrier code is correctly setup he can make his call.

I hope i'm clear in my explanation!!

DM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back