Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Back manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

jghadiali

Technical User
Feb 15, 2002
IN
I have a Conversant V8 MAP 40 equipped with one E1/T1 card. I have loaded Centerpoint Applications like Agent assist. call back Manager.

The Callback Manager does dial out and establishes a conference if the call back number specified is some extension. But when the call back number is an external PSTN no. the conference does not happen.

I am sorry I can't help you. I actually have trouble just setting up CaaBack manager. Would you mind if I asked a few questions?

Sounds like your running into a OFF-NET dialing issue. See if you can dial the number from a desk phone first. If you can then look at your COS and COR for the lines going to and coming out of the map-40. Look!!! New Buttons
Same amount of time!

Thanks All Phoneman2

for BIS

ask me. No probs.

for Phoneman2,

There are no COS or COR issues. The external number is dialled , the called person just hears blank and so does the agent.

OK, here's the first one...
It seems that the box does not have SQL*NEt installed. Also, we don't have the floppys. I am awaiting new floppys, but just on the off chnace that SQL*Net is on the conversant and can be installed from there - would you know where on the conversant I should start looking?

Hi,

type pkginfo and check whether you have the package 'oraint' installed. If not u will need the Oracle RDBMS integration floppy.

Firstly u will have to get the mouse configured by mouseadmin command. Once this is done give a command 'startx'. This will open a GUI.

Then type packageadd -d diskette1 and insert the RDBMS integration floppy. After some time it will ask for Oracle 8i Enterprise edition CD after which it wil take about 1.5 to 2 hours to install Oracle.

I hope this helps.

Jigar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back