Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

call back is working in diversion on busy to the extension at BC9

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdemir

Technical User
Sep 18, 2002
TR
It's very simple and strange situation that may be somebody faced before. I'll try to explain the difference between BC9 and BC12 below.
BC9:
Extension(2000)have facility diversion on busy state to the individual diversion position (CDIV=00015100)
CDINI:DIR=2000,DIV=7500;
7500 Voice mail group number.(VMPOI:grp=7500...)
You can initiate call back to the extension 2000 in busy state when you press the function key(PARNUM=16).

BC12:
In the same configuration above it doesn't work. You get a message not avaliable.

again: you dial 2000, 2000 is busy, diversion to voicemail works. So Voicemail does answer. How can you activate call back now, if you are in speechstate with voicemail? How should this work in BC9?

Hi LALRL,

It's very strange i know but it's working. But the important thing is you have to activate callback immediately after the calling the extension. You have enough time to activate callback while deflecting? I'm serious try it it's working. One of our customer is using this as a feature after upgrading to BC12 it gone. Then we don't know how we activate it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back