Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call Accounting

Status
Not open for further replies.

troubleman1

Technical User
Dec 15, 2004
US
I am connecting a call accounting system (Veramark Verasmart)to my PBX. Veramark (vendor) requires that I need to be at a minimum release of 10.43 in order to eliminate the use of pollable storage unit (PSU). I am currently at release 10.1 on my PBX. Does anyone know if I can just download software from Avaya Support to bring my system up to the 10.43 release? If so, what would I need to download? By being at 10.43 release I am able to eliminate the PSU and use the Reliable Session Protocal (RSP) and connect directly to my CLAN card to download my CSR data directly using an IP connection.

There was only 1 release of R10 to the best of my knowledge. CDR over IP came available in R9.5 anyway. Since you are at R10, you are good to go. Just go to "change ip-serv" and hit help for service types. You will see cdr as an option.

-CL

To expand on what lopes1211 has for you, after that you will need to "ch sys cdr" to make this a IP connect. Below should be the settings you need. They may veri between vendors. Yours should know what they are.

display system-parameters cdr
CDR SYSTEM PARAMETERS

Node Number (Local PBX ID): 1 CDR Date Format: month/day
Primary Output Format: expanded Primary Output Endpoint: CDR1
Secondary Output Format:
Use ISDN Layouts? n
Use Enhanced Formats? n Condition Code 'T' For Redirected Calls? n
Modified Circuit ID Display? n Remove # From Called Number? n
Record Outgoing Calls Only? n Intra-switch CDR? y
Suppress CDR for Ineffective Call Attempts? y Outg Trk Call Splitting? y
Disconnect Information in Place of FRL? n Outg Attd Call Record? y
Interworking Feat-flag? y
Force Entry of Acct Code for Calls Marked on Toll Analysis Form? n
Calls to Hunt Group - Record: group-ext
Record Called Vector Directory Number Instead of Group or Member? n
Record Agent ID on Incoming? n Record Agent ID on Outgoing? y
Inc Trk Call Splitting? n
Record Non-Call-Assoc TSC? n Call Record Handling Option: warning
Record Call-Assoc TSC? n Digits to Record for Outgoing Calls: dialed
Privacy - Digits to Hide: 0 CDR Account Code Length: 3

"You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stopped playing."

For the best response to a question, read FAQ222-2244.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back