Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call accounting software recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie1010

Technical User
Jan 19, 2012
US
I am looking for a simple call accounting software package to do basic billing.

if users spends more than 10 minutes on the call, they get billed x cents per minute. and reports are emailed to user every month.

i currently have ISI but looking for a more cost effective alternative.

thanks

We use Tapit here (company is Trysis). It is only $1,000 for software and it runs on a desktop with 2 gig RAM :) You can setup billing for each person/department/etc ... we don't use that feature. Not sure if it can email the reports out.
It is pretty stable and doesn't seem too hard to administrate. We have it hooked to a Siemens system from 1995 and two other licenses - one hooked to CS1000S and one into our newer 7.5 Nortel CS1000E. I have been able to capture the call records that I have needed when users ask about particular calls (even the CEO).

We use Sierragold's SAAS solution for call accounting and basic billing. No software or equipment to buy. Cost is based on your usage.

I've used Comm One in the past, very simple and inexpensive under $1k. It also depends on how many stations you are tracking.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back