Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Call accounting pkg for F9600

Status
Not open for further replies.

descano

IS-IT--Management
Aug 30, 2002
US
Does anyone know of any other call accounting software compatible with the F9600 other than Orbitel?

this is a question to "thephoneman"

i am using tapit with my fujitsu 9600's. the data is fine coming into the program and printing reports. however, in the incoming call section it records date and time and what extension received the call, but it does not say the phone number that it came from. what parameter do i have to change on the pbx side or the tapit side?

Try AtComm. They sell the same product CPE or as a hosted service. Neat thing about the hosted service is you can buy for a workgroup and only pay for that rather than the entire company if that is all you need. Been around a long time. The outsourced version is simple to set up and you can have a free trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back