Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CALENDAR FORMS - one coded, one unknown origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedRSki

Programmer
Oct 17, 2010
US
I am currently using MS Access and Visual Basic coding behind. I have a form called Calendar which displays the month with a Cancel button and a Set Date button. When I run the form that uses the calendar, I have a button to call the calendar form. But when I first click the button a completely different calendar pops up - one with a TODAY button located at the button. I have searched my code and can not figure where this Calendar form is coming from. Can anyone tell me how I can shut off the "Today" calendar and only display my calendar. It would be too confusing to my users to see two different calendars.

Access 2007 and later provides a native auto calendar for any date field. In the properties of the field there is a field to say no to the auto calendar

Access 2007 Calendar

Microsoft Access 2007 has an Auto Calendar that displays a pop up icon. The icon is displayed when a field defined as a date/time type is clicked on for data entry. You then click on the icon to get the calendar and choose your dates for entering into the field. When you click on the auto calendar icon, a calendar is displayed, allowing you to choose your data. This auto calendar would be enabled when during table design view you choose a field to a date/time type. This calendar or the “date picker” can be enabled or hidden by setting the date picker “for dates” or “never”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back