Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calendar control 10.0 was disappeared and replaced with 8.0 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

catty1160

Technical User
Mar 10, 2003
US
Hi, everybody:

I have Office 2002 Developer version in my computer. I implanted a calendar control 10.0 from the tool box in one of my form before. It worked fine. Recently, I found I can not open that form (after try to open that form, I was prompt to Send error report window.). I then tried to open that form in design view. It can be opened in design view. I then right click on the calendar to try to see the property. I was unable to open calendar property. Instead, I was prompt to debug window then end the program. I bet there are some problems in the calandar active control, so I decide to delete the original canlendar control and redo one. However, I can not even delete the troubled calendar since I will be prompt to debug wondow and end the program then when I click on it. After this distress, I open the program and the form in design view. I tried to add anohter new Calendar control. I went to the tool box, and then more tool, think that I will choose Calendar 10.0, Instead, I can not find Calendar 10. 0, I only have Calendar 8.0 in the list. My Office is 2002 version, It supposed to have the 10.0 calendar (and I used it before). Why did this change happen? Did my program have any problem, or I have to register the active control somewhere ( I remember I register somewhere before). Why it works before and now not. What should I do to prevent this happen again?

Appreciated !

Caty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back