Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Calendar Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomLon

Technical User
Jul 19, 2002
US
I am creating a calendar application within Domino to track the OTJ schedule for my company. There will be five views: a main view to list all OTJ's company wide; and four child views showing each location (Atlanta, NY, LA, Dallas). Again, the views are based on Calendar format. I have it working fine, however, I would like to make it a little easier to read whil in the Main view (showing all OTJ's at each location). I have the field fldRecep from the main view shown in the calendar. What I would like, is if fldLoc (the location) is Atlanta, I would like the font color of fldRecep to be blue; if it is LA, red, if it is NY, green, if Dallas, black. The pertinent info is as follows:

Open OTJ (name of the main view)
colRec (column name within the view for fldRecep from the form)
ColLoc (Column name within the view for fldLoc from the form

Thanks

I suppose you're working with R6.x, and you know that you can assign font colors in a column ?
Check your Designer Help db, you'll find useful info under Colors/for views/examples.

Pascal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back