Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CAE0323

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cbergere

Programmer
Jul 17, 2000
FR
When i click on a icon, i got this message :<br>CAE0323 - Repository error code 16 <br><br>What's that mean ?

I get the same problem. I have installed Worldview and CORE on the same box and it works fine. However, I have added a Worldview client on another machine and Ihave pointed it at the original CORE. I get this message. Can anyone help ?

Finally got an answer to this. On the support web site, search on CAE0323. It will bring up a Worldview Windows 2000 FAQ as one of the search results (my problem was encountered on NT, not Windows 2000). This document provides the answer.<br><br>Basically the message meansthat a file has not been found - typically found when you install a Worldview client and omit to install the AgentWorks component.<br><br>I added Agent Works (and Agent Common Services to my Worldview client) and the problem was resolved. (Don't forget to do an AWSERVICES START or a reboot).

When I said &quot;Agent Works&quot; I meant Agent Views:<br><br>Q. When trying to launch nodeview or agentview from the 2D map, I get a CAE0323 Repository Error 22. What does this error mean?<br><br>A. The repository error 22 indicates that a file was not found. This is generally caused on a Worldview client machine that does not have the Agent Views installed.<br><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back