Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

cabling an analogue board

Status
Not open for further replies.

andypmicrograce

IS-IT--Management
Sep 29, 2004
GB
Hi

I need to terminate the remaining pairs on a cable to the analogue board can you help with which pairs I need to terminate. Will they be from the same cable, currently only 5 pairs, 4 in the corcuit positions and 2 to the far right on the Krone block.

How do I assign the lines in the system. I can log on but I am unable to find how to do this in the manual.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Andy I'm sure the reason no one has replied to your post is because we really can't effectively teach you how to become a Norstar technician here in this format.

This place is actually a work group for telecom professionals who already know all of the basics you're asking about.

Is their some reason you're not calling your vendor to have a certified technician do this for you? You may end up spending a lot more time and money trying to figure it all out the hard way as opposed to paying your vendor for a simple one hour service call.

Phonehed in Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back