Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

C:\WINDOWS\System\Iosubsys\BSUDF.VDX problem with file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMPO

Technical User
Jan 2, 2003
US
Recently I was having problem with my CD-RW no burning , not recognizing the media empty one well a lot of truble after try anything I just decide to buy I knew one and problem solve. Know in the process of trying to solve the burning problem before this file everytime I start de computer bring me this message" CAN NOT FIND A DEVILE FILE THAT MAY BE NEEDED TO RUN WINDOWS OR A WINDOWS APPLICATION"
C:\WINDOWS\System\Iosubsys\BSYDF.VXD

The prior burning software was Nero problem I mean Nero ahead I erase all related file to that software and change the CD-RW for I knew one and everything is working but the problem everytime I start the computer that stop when booting to tell me about that file on windows I have to hit enter and wait for the system to show the windows start again and then windows start working.

Any ideas in how to repair this file or what is this file, where I can repair it or any help.

Thanks'
DMPO

It sounds as if Nero did not properly uninstall. I would recommend re-installing it again and then uninstalling it to make sure it uninstalls all the files and registry keys properly. Enkrypted
A+

I already try that and is not working any other ideas.

Thanks

Go to Start/Run and type in "msconfig". Click on the start up tab and check the startup list to see if nero has left a file there that is still ticked. If so untick it and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back