Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

C++ Template Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

singo

Programmer
Jun 17, 2001
AU
I've just upgraded an AIX box from 4.1.5 to 4.3.3 and have also installed VisualAge 5.0. I can't seem to get one of my programmes to compile. Has anyone seen this.....

xlC -c -DLINTARGS -qrtti=all -qnotempinc -I. -I/work/public/stocktake/ut
ils -I/u/db2/sqllib/include -qsrcmsg pricitem.cpp
1540-5215 (I) No licenses available. Contact your program supplier to add additi
onal users. Compilation will proceed shortly.
"/usr/vacpp/include/istdops.inl", line 327.10: 1540-0291 (S) The template argume
nt for "_Key" cannot be deduced.
"/usr/vacpp/include/istdops.inl", line 325.1: 1540-0700 (I) The previous message
was produced while processing &quot;IStdKeyOps<PriceItem,PriceItem>::key(const Price
Item &) const&quot;.
&quot;/usr/vacpp/include/istdops.inl&quot;, line 334.22: 1540-0700 (I) The previous messag
e was produced while processing &quot;IWStdKeyOps<PriceItem,PriceItem,IEKCOps<PriceIt
em,PriceItem> >::Key(const PriceItem &) const&quot;.
&quot;/usr/vacpp/include/iikssavl.c&quot;, line 177.18: 1540-0700 (I) The previous message
was produced while processing &quot;IKeySortedSetAsAvlTreeOps<PriceItem,PriceItem,IW
EKCOps<PriceItem,PriceItem,IEKCOps<PriceItem,PriceItem> >,IKeySortedSetAsAvlTree
Impl>::Key(const void *) const&quot;.
&quot;/usr/vacpp/include/iikssavl.h&quot;, line 611.18: 1540-0700 (I) The previous message
was produced while processing &quot;class IKeySortedSetAsAvlTreeOps<PriceItem,PriceI
tem,IWEKCOps<PriceItem,PriceItem,IEKCOps<PriceItem,PriceItem> >,IKeySortedSetAsA
vlTreeImpl>&quot;.
make: The error code from the last command is 1.

Stop.

Also can anyone help with getting LUM and licensing to work.

Thanks for any help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back