Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

c++ help help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsisal

Programmer
Jul 19, 2000
US
I am trying to write a program that will calculate a salesperson annual bonus. The clerk will need to enter the alesperson's name and sales.The application should calculate the bonus based on the amount of sales.<br><br>#include &lt;iostream.h&gt;<br><br><br>void bigBonus();<br><br>&nbsp;void main()<br>{<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;char saleperson [10];<br><br><br>&nbsp;// printf(&quot;bigBonus will calculating sales and bonus\n&quot;);<br>&nbsp;// Printf(&quot;programming assignment 2\n&quot;);<br>&nbsp;// printf(&quot;due date auguest 9,2000\n&quot;);<br>&nbsp;// printf(&quot;phyllis smith\n&quot;);<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;gets (saleperson );<br><br><br><br>}<br><br>&nbsp;void bigBonus(char * saleperson)<br>&nbsp;{<br><br><br>&nbsp;int i;<br><br>&nbsp;for(i=0;i&lt;50;i++)<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;printf(&quot;%s&nbsp;&nbsp;saleperson\n&quot;,bigBonus);<br>}<br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back