Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BWM Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quazimotto

Programmer
Mar 29, 2008
US
Greetings! I have a main site A which houses the company's Avaya IP Office Telephone system. There is one remote site B which has 6 IP phones connecting via VPN to the main site. I am using TZ 205 routers. There are IP cameras and PCs at both the main site and the remote site. The issue is the calls are clipping. I have turned on BWM and created Access Rules to cover the protocols I am using (H323 ports 1718,1719,1720). The access rules cover LAN to VPN and VPN to Lan. I set the Wan port Egress and Ingress values in the Network settings. The calls are still choppy. I can see log activity on the access rule on the main router VPN to Lan rule, but no log activity on the LAN to VPN rule. On the remote site router, I see no log activity at all on either access rule.

I have missed something. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks/Quaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back