Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Busyout ip-network region / range 1

MGS_33

Systems Engineer
Jul 24, 2024
GB
Hi All,

I have not had to do this in a while since CM 6 > 8 upgrade. I'm pretty sure there was a command in CM6 to busyout ip-network regions or even specify a range of ip for the purpose of restarting multiple handsets in a phased manner to pickup new firmware, option 242 string etc. I cant seem for the life of me to find that in cm8. I know of the disable nr-registration x command but pretty sure this was not what I used years back.

'reset ip-stations' will bring up a screen where you can choose to reset ip phones via ip address range, or network region.

'reset ip-stations' will bring up a screen where you can choose to reset ip phones via ip address range, or network region.
Yes that's the command! I was thinking it was a busyout command. Thank you so much.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back