Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

busy tone disconnect time

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokerel

Technical User
Jan 11, 2007
GB
Hi guys,

I have an issue using an ICB Rls4.0 and a PRI line. When the conference is established and one external participant leaves the conference by hanging up the (mobile) phone, all others hear a busy tone for about 30 seconds. The only way around this is to mute that participant using the BUI.
Is there any timer that needs to be modified to clear the channel quickly? I've tried modifying the BTT timer in LD16, but with no success.
I'm using CS1000E rls5.0.

Thanks,
Radu.

The moderator should be able to drop the call.

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Facing the same problem all participants in conference hear a busy tone if one of participant gets off. Is ther any setting in Route or ICB to release participant instantly without giving a bust tone for few seconds??

Thanks acewarlock for the answer. Unfortunately there is no moderator involved usually, so I need the call to get disconnected automaticly.

you can add keys to phones to disconnect single parties, you cannot have the switch do it for you.. an internal station should but not external..

might help if fdec and nedc are both eht and supv is no, all on the rdb...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back