Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Business View / Business Observer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

don1159

Programmer
Apr 30, 2009
US
I setup transaction Codes in Business View Composer. They are 2 digits and I made sure the acctcd in sysda was set for 2. How do I get they codes to work with the agents ? I tested today with some agents and while I was talking with them I had them press the 2 digit transaction code. I could hear the digits and the report show nothing. What am I missing. Do I need to put the acctcode feature on the ACD phone ?

Silly one, but did you press the "Account"button on the set before inputting the digits?

Badri

Yes, I had the agent press the Acct button which put me on hold.

I'm suggesting this ONLY because I've done this myself...

Have you looked at the button table for the specific phone(s) in question to be sure the Acct button is actually there?

The reason I say this is because I set up 30 phones in an ACD group one time and after the fact the users decided the CNCT button was more useful that the CONF button to them so I went in and edited the button table thinking that would fix it for everyone at once.

Unfortunately that did not change the phones - just the button table for all future phones, and I had to go back to each phone and reassign the same button table and hit change to make the changes take affect.

In your first message you asked if you needed to put the ACCTCD button on the phones and the response was yes. If you did what I did and just edited the button table for those phones it probably did not actually make the change at the phone level.

If that is the case just go to each phone, reenter the table number, hit change and you might fix your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back