Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Business Ojbects Central Management Console - dynamically addressing based on report data results

Status
Not open for further replies.

smmedeiros

Technical User
Feb 21, 2008
US
Looking for guidance (or confirmation if this is possible)
I'm using Crystal Reports 2008.
I have a report that provides me inflight change tickets with the association of the group in which it has a pending workflow.
I want to be able to schedule the report for daily execution via Business Ojbects Central Management Console v12.1

Since the "pending groups/email addresses" will vary between days, does anyone know if i can feed the email addresses from the crystal report to the Business Objects scheduled event entry? The "to" field of the scheduled event?

The only way to do this would be to used a Publication where you can create a report to designate the recipients. You can even "burst" that report so that each recipient only gets his or her specific data from the report.

-Dell

DecisionFirst Technologies - Seven-time SAP BusinessObjects Solution Partner of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back