Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Business Objects - Info View

Status
Not open for further replies.

agoyal2

Programmer
Jul 19, 2004
IN
We are integrating Business Object Web Intelligence reports withing a JSP web application and have ruled out the URL Reporting (OpenDocument) approach due to our need for a lot of multi select parameters and need to configure the viewer more than openDocument supports - (hiding promopts left panel etc).

We are currently using the report engine SDK approach and are configuring the final viewer (viewers\cdz_adv\ViewDocument.asp) using the viewer.js code modification. Everything is working as expected except for the "Input Controls" which is not showing up in our viewer. It shows up fine when we launch the same reprot using InfoView.

I do realize that we probably do not have the latest viewer but I was unable to find anything on the SAP site which would have the latest viewers or that would point me to the correct direction.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back