Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Business Intelligence Vertical Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcausa

IS-IT--Management
Mar 6, 2003
US
I'm trying to come up with a way to market BI to a company that sets up city tours. Does anyone know some good queries that would be valuable to them? I'd appreciate the help!

'sets up city tours' is that city break holidays?

Any querying of their operating data to show efficiency would be good....alternatively they could profile their customers....or rate potential destinations.

Give us a bit more of a description of what they do and I'm sure that we can think of some more focused ideas. Jeremy Nicholson, Director of a UK-based Java and Data Warehousing consultancy

Well, they set up tours to Washington D.C. for school kids from the Midwest. Also, they have a company in DC that coordinates school trips to New York and Chicago. They book the entire trip, including plane tickets, hotel reservations, the actual site seeing tours and lunch and dinner recommendations and reservations. I hope this info helps. I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back