Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Burning Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

tundraman

Technical User
Jan 1, 2003
CA
Happy New Year Everyone!

I am having some issues with my LG Burner. I have been attempting to mix a cd from some 80's and 90's music I have. But, for some strange reason, all the songs sound like they are skipping. I thought it might be the cheap brand of CD I was burn, so I bought some nice expensive Sony's and got another coaster. Has anyone seen this problem before or is my computer going nuts? I am using Roxio as my burning software, and I have the latest version of this software. Thanks for any and all help.

Tundraman.

tundraman,i know this is probably a stupid question but you are ripping those songs from the your music cd's first arent you??

Tundraman,
Are you copying from CDROM to CD Burner, or is the burner the only drive you are using? In other words, are you saving the music mix to your hard drive before you burn to CD?

~cdogg

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
- A. Einstein

Thanks for your replies. I was copying from my cdrom to my burner. I have tried ripping them and doing the copy that way too. It didn't work.

I was reading some other questions and someone mentioned deleting the driver and reinstalling it for a video card. It sounded like a good idea, so I deleted it and the software and reinstalled everything again. It works now. I don't know why it didn't take the first time. I have uninstalled the software several times, but I never took off the drivers. But, it worked! Chat with you later!

Glad to hear it and thanks for the follow-up!

~cdogg

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
- A. Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back