Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BURNING HYBRIDS I/O ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainpudding

Technical User
Sep 29, 2002
US
With alot of help Steve i think i have gotten the burning hybrid thing down (well the general concept) ....
1. as soon as i put the cd in it ask to initialize it
2. then i open toast and choose the custom hybrid option
3. then i go to the utilities and make a temp partition, i make ii about 400 mg
4. then i copy the file that i extracted from the .hqx projector file from flash, and all the folders with the images and all into the partition i just made here i also choose the autoplay
5. then i got back to toast and choose the ISO, here i copy the autorun.inf and the PC projector, then i open the temp partion back up and place a copy of all the (shared) folders into the iso side also
6. then i try to write disc image and then i get a CONNOT COMPLETE LAST COMMAND a I/O error occured -36 or something

THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS ......

maybe files are corrupted somehow, try to save movie as different name in different folder that help sometimes, computers are weird, we love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back